• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

LeBron going home

Started by wh, July 11, 2014, 12:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wh

I've never been a big LeBron fan, but I find his reason for wanting to return to Cleveland kind of heartwarming:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/07/11/lebron-james-says-returning-to-cleveland/

valpotx

I'm just hoping that the chain of events of Lebron going to Cleveland, and Bosh back to Miami, leads to Dallas keeping Chandler Parsons :).  It seems like Houston is now unsure of matching our offer sheet, and I think that he will do well with Tyson Chandler, DIRK, Monta Ellis, and Raymond Felton/Devin Harris.  Like all things Houston sports, I hope that their attempts to land big fish this offseason, blows up in their face!
"Don't mess with Texas"

bbtds

I'm hoping the Pacers peak during the playoffs but they will still need to beat out the Cavs and Bulls to get home court advantage in the playoffs. Hibbert and Paul George need to "pace" themselves so they peak during the playoffs. It's never easy.

a3uge

After being gifted an insane amount of #1 picks in the past 10 years, I don't think the Cavs deserve the best player in the game right now. That being said, at least the fans burned their LeBron jerseys instead of buying a new one with a Miami logo on it. But I'm sure there's going to magically be a million to Cavs fans next season.