• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Game #21 Valpo vs. Drake 1/26 7pm ESPN3 HOF Night

Started by M, January 25, 2019, 09:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

talksalot

The first 500 get a t-shirt... We are told to "Layer Up"... Your opportunity to add a layer !

Schools are closed all over the place... some Moms/Dads may be looking for an escape from the kids...but 30-below is just plain stupid when you COULD stay home and listed to the dulcet tones of Todd Ickow.

humbleopinion

Mark me among the just plain stupid!

I hope there are many others as stupid as I plan to be.
Beamin' Beacons

VUBBFan

Quote from: humbleopinion on January 29, 2019, 03:15:19 PMMark me among the just plain stupid! I hope there are many others as stupid as I plan to be.

I don't like to think about myself as plain, so just call me pretty stupid.

Bundling up, but will be there.

wh

Quote from: VUBBFan on January 29, 2019, 03:27:19 PM

Quote from: humbleopinion on January 29, 2019, 03:15:19 PMMark me among the just plain stupid! I hope there are many others as stupid as I plan to be.

My wife just said 5 minutes ago, "It's ridiculous to put your life at risk over a basketball game." I'll be there!

talksalot

I reallly want to start the pre-game announcements with something along the lines of " What were you thinking?"... but I'm not sure I'll even need a microphone!

Pack the ARC and wear your GOLD!

justducky

Quote from: wh on January 29, 2019, 04:05:03 PM
Quote from: VUBBFan on January 29, 2019, 03:27:19 PM

My wife just said 5 minutes ago, "It's ridiculous to put your life at risk over a basketball game." I'll be there!

So all of you are on the Drake game thread talking about the weather for the MSU game.  :-\   Yup! Logical brilliance is probably not in your DNA.

See ya tonight . Or not.

M

Best announcement tonight was about the coaches weari sneakers...none of them were wearing sneakers 😂