• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Baseball v. Bucknell

Started by jetz, March 14, 2013, 12:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpotx

Sounded like a fun game to be at.  Let's continue the march towards a plus 0.500 non-conference record!!
"Don't mess with Texas"

LaPorteAveApostle

talksalot will be stoked.

but jetz, you have to prolong your trip!  the ghost of Ernie Harwell is interceding for VU thanks to your concise and entertaining PBP!!!
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

talksalot

Stoked is right !!! Thanks for the great win and bragging rights causing much celebration "Rah Rah Ree... Kick them in the knee... Rah Rah Rass... kick them... anywhere!   Just kick them!

So... speaking of bragging rights... am I the first person to see Vu win a basketball game, a softball game and a baseball game in less than 24 hours in 3 different cities?  (actually, it was 24 hours and 15 minutes)  Great day to be a Crusader...

valpotx

I would have to say that is a fairly safe assumption :-). 
"Don't mess with Texas"

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: talksalot on March 14, 2013, 07:05:08 PMin less than 24 hours in 3 different cities

i don't know how safe an assumption that is...there's always say, valpo, south bend, and chicago ;)
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

covufan

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 15, 2013, 06:33:43 AM
Quote from: talksalot on March 14, 2013, 07:05:08 PMin less than 24 hours in 3 different cities

i don't know how safe an assumption that is...there's always say, valpo, south bend, and chicago ;)
and athletic department personnel.