• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

2013 Football Schedule

Started by IndyValpo, April 02, 2013, 08:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbtds

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on April 04, 2013, 03:49:51 PMI think that's why you have to show your work

But then you would know that his math was really very fuzzy. Or are you Thurston for someone to argue with mathematically?   ;D

usc4valpo

Quote from: VULB#62 on April 04, 2013, 12:25:08 PM
Quote from: usc4valpo on April 04, 2013, 09:07:11 AMGuys, please football will not influence Valpo's decision to join the MVC. Illinois St., Indiana St., and UNI play in the Gateway Conference. I truly doubt Valpo's decision to join the MVC will be based on their football program, as it is join a feature in their portfolio for students to enroll.
Not Gateway anymore -- Missouri Valley Football Conference since 2008 with a few new schools and some defections.
My bad my friend.  But Drake is not in the MVFC, but with their size I doubt they never will be.  They get a pretty decent attendance with their football games, but Drake will stay at a non-scholarship football level,

I hope football will not be a factor if Valpo moves to the MVC.

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: bbtds on April 04, 2013, 05:01:16 PMBut then you would know that his math was really very fuzzy. Or are you Thurston for someone to argue with mathematically? 

oof.  well played.  like a pulling guard :)
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

talksalot

Gee, I thought he was just Peutzing around...

bbtds

Quote from: talksalot on April 04, 2013, 09:04:22 PM
Gee, I thought he was just Peutzing around...
My turn as teacher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Puetz

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PuetGa20.htm

Garry Puetz, born in Elmhurst, IL, attended Valparaiso University, was drafted by the NY Jets in 1973, played for the Jets, Jets!, Jets!, Jets!, Jets!, Jets!, Jets!, Jets!........sorry......got carried away.......Buccaneers, Eagles, Patriots and Redskins. When a reporter asked him what was wrong with his Buccaneers, Garry must have heard him wrong because he yelled back "Nothing! What's wrong with your Buck'n eyes!?" He won a Super Bowl ring with the Redskins in 1982. 61 year old Puetz is now currently the Director of Transportation for the Forsyth County (Ga.) School System. In college at Valpo he played 2 years of baseball and was the leading hitter in 1972.

So if you want to be the teacher's puetz, you must spell it correctly.  ;D

Sit up straight and stop Puetzing around!

talksalot

historyman

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on April 04, 2013, 03:49:51 PMI'm really good at mathematical reasoning and I have no idea what you just did. I think that's why you have to show your work ;)

Okay, here I am, working on the problem!

"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

milanmiracle

I fixed it for you...

Quote from: bbtds on April 02, 2013, 11:25:31 PM
Remember we haven't beat a team other than Campbell in 3 years.

I do find it a bit comical that people are talking about starting 3-1, when they haven't won 3 games yet.
"Tragedy is losing 86-7 and then having ESPN calling the press box and asking if the score is actually correct." - pgmado