• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo at Missouri State, Thurs., Jan. 23, 2020, 7:30p, TV: CBS Sports Network

Started by wh, January 21, 2020, 06:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FieldGoodie05

Quote from: vok22 on January 23, 2020, 06:50:39 PM
Btw, since nobody has posted this and the news came out like 20 minutes ago, Ryan fazekas is playing tonight. Seems important. Thought I might share.

Robinson still out with back issues...

justducky

Quote from: vok22 on January 23, 2020, 06:50:39 PM
Btw, since nobody has posted this and the news came out like 20 minutes ago, Ryan fazekas is playing tonight. Seems important. Thought I might share.

Who?    ???

Valpo89

VUSWIM08-12

Secret or not, I'll take it, just like Oladipo coming back for the Pacers in 6 days LOL. IF Ryan stays healthy and can reasimilate we'll be tough to beat come March!

wh

VUSWIM08-12

Quote from: wh on January 23, 2020, 07:29:54 PMPlease tell me that other game isn't going to go into OT.
Free throw to tie it, we'll see, ughhhhh! Damn wild finish! Delaware with the win, Switch games now!

Valpower

Quote from: wh on January 23, 2020, 07:29:54 PM
Please tell me that other game isn't going to go into OT.
No, Delaware wins with a traveling drive to the basket.

NativeCheesehead

wh

It looks to me like it's our players who are stinking up the place. I don't know about ML.

oklahomamick

CRUSADERS!!!

crusader05

We are ice cold and they are hot. Unless we figure out how to get to the basket more this is gonna stay ugly without a change in our three point shooting

NativeCheesehead

Team did not take the floor ready to play tonight. One step forward, one step back for this program year after year.

nkvu

Laying a huge egg on national tv. We really know how to blow an opportunity. Getting open looks from three but couldn't hit the water from a boat. Laying enough bricks to build a house. Wonder if we'll get 20 by half.

wh

If Mileek shoots 1 more 3, I'm turning the TV off. He's supposed to be a center.

NativeCheesehead

A guy literally pushes your face into the floor and you don't respond.  Cmon man.

wh

20 3's in 20 minutes. A 3 a minute. I've never seen that before - anywhere.

govalpogo

Perhaps the worst shooting performance I've seen from a Valpo team.  Many open shots at the beginning...forced and not confident looks at the end.  Wasted the "good" shooting night at UNI.  Seems like Valpo has been abysmal when on TV the last couple of years. 

justducky

Quote from: wh on January 23, 2020, 08:18:54 PM

With no inside game we live and die by the 3. I still wouldn't be surprised to see it close at the end but such a big hole.

Valpower

Quote from: justducky on January 23, 2020, 08:24:57 PM
Quote from: wh on January 23, 2020, 08:18:54 PM

With no inside game we live and die by the 3. I still wouldn't be surprised to see it close at the end but such a big hole.
And we are not a good 3-point team, unfortunately. Oh, we can have a good day from the perimeter, but it's far from being a strength.  Let's see how much of a come-from-behind team we are.

oklahomamick

CRUSADERS!!!

M

Wish Mileek would get to shoot half the threes that JFL is bricking (of course there's no mention of that anywhere, but that's none of my business).

VUSL98

No one on this team has any business shooting the 3, but that's probably the only option when you dig such deep holes for yourself.